Thursday, March 22, 2007

cleveland rocks


i hope.
cause that is where I am going for the next three years.
i am excited/scared/nervous/clueless/overwhelmed.
above is an underestimating picture of the beautiful hospital i fell in love with--she is called Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital. you know it had to be amazing to make me go to a place with snow once again.

i am so lucky to get to go work at one of the best children's hospitals in the world. I loved the place, the people, the program--which is good since the better part of my time will be spent there. I never thought about having to call myself ohio-an, or whatever they are called.
Now i am really hoping i am ready for what's coming. Deep breath!
I'm pretty sure the only thing more scary than trying to figure out how to get all my stuff to some new place in ohio and rent out my place in SA and magically become a pediatrician in the next few months, would be to follow me to Ohio, look for a job, find a new school with your major, restart life far away from your family just cause your girlfriend wants to go work there. Sorry Jon. Much love darling. He is being extremely awesome about it by the way. I only get the craving to smack him when he starts singing the drew carey song.
Whatelse. well, im just trying to get my bearings and all that. I feel like I have a huge laundry list of things to do. Find a place to rent, rent my place, compare moving truck rentals, consolidate loans, hang out with family while in San Antonio, hang out with friends before dispersing occurs. I think i have to get a cap and gown at some point. And somehow not freak out on a daily basis. I start June 15th. Less than three months. Just realized that. going to go mix another drink. okay bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its going to be awesome altho i will miss you and jon a lot. i am glad hes going with you or else i would worry about you. luckily you guys can take care of each other. and you better keep in touch! i still say rainbow babies sounds like an adoption agency. ha.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home